R. Kelly sings about troubles in revealing, lengthy new song I Admit

R. Kelly sings about troubles in revealing 19-minute song called 'I Admit

R. Kelly teased a new song via Instagram Live this Sunday night, a 19-minute-long beast of a track in which he addresses the numerous allegations that have arisen against him - from from sexual misconduct and dating young women, to the #MuteRKelly movement, to being illiterate. He says he doesn't tell his girlfriends what to eat or stop them from leaving. "Real talk, that s**t sound silly".

In May, Washington Post reporter Geoff Edgers detailed how the music industry turned a blind eye to Kelly's behavior for decades. R. Kelly also calls out journalist Jim DeRogatis, who has written extensively about the singer's sexual abuse claims "The only thing I have left is my voice, and now I have to use it for my protection/'Cause they left me no choice", R. Kelly sings.

Entitled "I Admit", the marathon song nonetheless is heavier on denials than acknowledgement as the "I Believe I Can Fly" star vents frustration over the stream of allegations against him. Kelly starts the song by singing, "I admit I done made some mistakes/And I have some imperfect ways". "But really am I supposed to go to jail or lose my career because of your opinion". On the track, Kelly sings that he's done some "sins" in his past.

"Mr. Robert Kelly is both alarmed and disturbed at the recent revelations attributed to him", she said in a statement in July 2017.

He goes on to claim the parents of Jocelyn Savage, who have accused the singer of kidnapping their daughter, of introducing her to him.

Russian Foreign Minister Visiting Israel Monday for Syria Talks
The Syrian government on Monday condemned the evacuation, calling it a "criminal operation" undertaken by "Israel and its tools". It was Israel's first published operational use of the mid-range missiles, which are jointly manufactured by US firm Raytheon Co.

He sings "they tryna lock me up like Bill" - presumably a reference to comedian Bill Cosby, who was convicted earlier this year on three counts of sexual assault.

His music was removed from music app Spotify's curated playlists, with the company telling Billboard: "We don't censor content because of an artist's or creator's behaviour, but we want our editorial decisions - what we choose to programme - to reflect our values".

R. Kelly on creating a cult "What's the definition of a cult?/ What's the definition of a sex slave?/ Go to the dictionary, look it up/ Let me know I'll be here waiting".

"R. Kelly on past sex tape with teenage girl "She said "What about the tape?'/ I said hush/ I said my lawyer said 'Don't say noth"/ But I can tell you I've been set up (up)". "All this work to be successful, when you abandon me 'cause of what you heard/ I admit that I am not ideal, I never said I was perfect/ Said I'm abusing these women, what the f- that's some absurd s-/ They're brainwashed, really?/ Kidnapped, really?/ Can't eat, really?/ Real talk, that s- sound silly". If you think you can stomach "I Admit", hear it below.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Hero Trader Joe's worker barricaded people in a stock room before escaping
Jul 24, 2018 - 02:11
Other videos showed an employee dragging a person out of the store and employees escaping on a rope ladder outside a window. Frightened customers and workers dived for cover as police bullets fired at the man shattered the store's glass doors.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top I gave up 'nothing' in Russia summit: Donald Trump
Jul 24, 2018 - 01:14
Trump added: "President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today". Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., tweeted on Friday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top The Latest Gun Violence Victim Was a Father of Two Parkland Survivors
Jul 23, 2018 - 02:46
He allegedly returned soon after and shot Ali, who was pronounced dead at the Broward Health Medical Center. The sheriff's office released the surveillance video Thursday in a bid to identify and locate the shooter.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Top Intel Official Says He Meant No Disrespect to Trump
Jul 23, 2018 - 02:06
A clearly surprised Coats, who had not been told of the invitation, laughed and said, "That's going to be special". Coats, a former GOP senator from IN , has until this week been a largely invisible figure IN Trump's Cabinet.

Ritz Bits pulled from shelves due to possible salmonella contamination
Jul 23, 2018 - 02:02
So far no complains of illnesses connected to the products included in the recall have been reported to Mondelez Global. Food contaminated with salmonella may not look or smell spoiled but can still make you sick, the agency said.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Complaint: CVS Pharmacist Refused to Fill Prescription for Transgender Woman
Jul 23, 2018 - 01:44
She also filed a complaint with the Arizona Board of Pharmacy, which investigates concerns about pharmacists' conduct. A transgender woman claims a CVS pharmacist refused to fill her hormone therapy prescription.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Syrian White Helmets: 800 Rescue volunteers evacuated to Jordan by Israel
Jul 23, 2018 - 01:29
VideoIncredibly, this young girl was pulled alive from rubble in the Syrian city of Douma, after intense aerial bombardments. The US initiated the move to evacuated them from southwestern Syria , ahead of the invading Syrian and Russian forces.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Montenegro govt says remains United States strong ally despite Trump comments
Jul 22, 2018 - 02:44
The only time Article 5 was ever invoked was by America after the September 11, 2001 terror attacks conducted by al-Qaeda. Whether or not it was intentional, singling out Montenegro was a curious choice for both Carlson and Trump .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Alisson reveals Salah's message to encourage Liverpool move
Jul 22, 2018 - 02:37
Alisson broke the world record transfer fee for a goalkeeper after completing his move to the Premier League side for £65m. It's not his price, it's not the price we want to pay, it's only the price the market demands.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Archbishop's refusal to go undermines church's stand on child abuse
Jul 22, 2018 - 02:36
During the sentencing, Magistrate Robert Stone convicted Wilson of his crimes with no possibility of a suspended sentence. Peter Creigh, an altar boy repeatedly sexually assaulted by Fletcher, told the court he told Wilson about the abuse.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top President Trump Calls Former Lawyer Michael Cohen's Phone-Taping 'Perhaps Illegal'
Jul 22, 2018 - 01:49
She filed a lawsuit against AMI this year seeking to regain the rights to her story and settled with the company in April. But he said no money was actually ever transferred, and the recording itself amounted to "powerful exculpatory evidence".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Lewis Hamilton Inks Two-Year Contract With Mercedes F1
Jul 22, 2018 - 01:44
For me it's something that we can work with, it doesn't affect me what so ever. I took those bumps afterwards but they didn't do anything to the vehicle .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Backing congressman doesn't want a 2nd Putin summit in Washington
Jul 22, 2018 - 01:09
She added: "I think in the totality, the president, in terms of his policy, has been incredibly hard on Russian Federation ". Antonov said it's important to "deal with the results" of the leaders' first summit before jumping too fast into a new one.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump now says he holds Putin responsible for election interference
Jul 21, 2018 - 01:52
During a news conference after Monday's summit, Mr Trump was asked about alleged Russian meddling in the United States election. In the survey, 42 percent of all registered voters approved of his job performance, which is consistent with averages thus far.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Eden Hazard to hold Real Madrid talks
Jul 21, 2018 - 01:42
Argentine sports channel TYC claim the Blues , Tottenham and Everton are all interested in the 24-year-old Colombia worldwide . Sarri has subsequently insisted he will not telephone the players in question and wants to speak to them face-to-face.