Olivia Munn talks 'The Predator' casting sex offender

The Predator

The scene featuring Striegel has since been cut.

He served six months in jail.

Fox told the LA Times last week regarding the situation: "Our studio was not aware of Mr. Striegel's background when he was hired". The scene was cut. Munn told Vanity Fair that she has not heard from director Shane Black, who apologized in a statement for casting his friend. I found out, and [it] was really important to me to have the scene deleted.

"The public, social media, fans, strangers on the street, all of the news outlets have been extremely supportive and that's such a gift because it's not an easy situation to be in", she explained.

Admitting he "pulled out of a small amount of press", Holbrook says the reason was because "this type of social commentary is new to me and given the nature of the originating crime, I felt further discussion could cause unwanted trauma and pain, neither of which I wanted to incite to the anonymous young woman". If I didn't have that feedback, I'd kind of go a little insane thinking, Why am I being treated like this?

On Sunday, Sterling K. Brown wrote to Munn online: "I'm sorry you're feeling so isolated, my dear".

According to Olivia, one of her co-stars refused to do an interview with her standing next to them because it's "emotionally draining" to do interviews when she's there.

Is EA Ready to Go to Court in Belgium Over Lootboxes?
A member of the commission, Peter Naessens , however, is not convinced, and will proceed to meet EA before a formal court hearing.

The film's director issued an official statement, saying that Striege had misrepresented himself. "I believe strongly in giving people second chances - but sometimes you discover that chance is not as warranted as you may have hoped". "And I did reach out to my co-stars individually and said, 'Hey, I want you to know I found this out" ... so they wouldn't be blindsided like I was". I don't have all the details regarding his friend's crime, but I know it involves a minor, and he spent time in jail. "It's a very lonely feeling to be sitting here by myself when I should be sitting here with the rest of the cast", Munn told THR.

Brown's tweets in support of Munn addressed the idea of redemption in the age of the Me Too movement and also the importance of directors providing their cast with necessary information.

Let us know your opinions in the comments (below)!

Just a thought. But still, it's better than we can say of most of the cast... Especially @oliviamunn who was the only member of the principal cast who had to work with him.

'I was not at #TIFF so I didn't have an opportunity to be there with you'. "You did the right thing".

Munn also said that the lack of support she received from her co-stars at the time was just as disheartening. He was always departing (the festival) early so he could be home to spend the Jewish holiday with his wife. Olivia Munn was also a little critical of the studio as well, noting that they didn't respond to her claim for a few weeks.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top United States threatens to arrest ICC judges over war crimes probe
Sep 11, 2018 - 23:28
Human-rights groups like Amnesty International blasted the United States national security adviser's remarks on Monday. Bolton said the United States remained committed to negotiating a peace accord between Israel and the Palestinians.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top US economy adds 201,000 jobs in August as strong hiring continues
Sep 10, 2018 - 02:29
The Trump administration has imposed tariffs on imported steel and aluminum as well as on $50 billion of goods from China. That raised the annual increase in wages to 2.9% in August, the largest increase since June 2009, from 2.7% in July.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Donald Trump to Supporters: If You Don't Vote, I Might Get Impeached
Sep 10, 2018 - 02:04
Trump said similar things when he tweeted about the op-ed on Wednesday - though he suggested the Times made up the report. According to him, a woman in a black dress approached him and said, quite simply, "I'm going to take your place now".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Williams vs. Osaka: What the heck happened at the U.S. Open?
Sep 10, 2018 - 02:02
Is she claiming sexism? "Well, it was good that I played her because I kind of know how she plays now", said six-times U.S. Williams lost to Naomi Osaka in Saturday's final . "I don't want to be rude", Williams said in an ESPN post-interview.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Florence becomes a hurricane, takes aim at US Southeast
Sep 10, 2018 - 01:30
Dave Loewenthal, a meteorologist with the National Weather Service's Wilmington office, said the storm's track is still uncertain. Henry McMaster declared a state of emergency Saturday to give his state time to prepare for the possible arrival of a hurricane .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top New study shows Nike sales increase 31 percent after releasing Kaepernick ad
Sep 10, 2018 - 01:27
Some Nike fans protested the brand's move to feature Colin Kaepernick its latest ad campaign by burning their sports gear. But the research confirms that, at least for now, the company is suffering no negative repercussions in sales.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Manchester United star is raring to come back stronger
Sep 10, 2018 - 01:12
Southgate is planning on rotating his squad and Spurs left-back Danny Rose is expected to replace Shaw down that flank. Shaw set up Marcus Rashford's opener in the 11th minute but Spain scored twice in 20 minutes to secure the victory.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Cantona claims Guardiola better for United than 'no fun' Mourinho
Sep 10, 2018 - 00:45
John Terry has questioned whether former boss Jose Mourinho has the strong leaders he needs to succeed at Manchester United . On the other hand, Edison Cavani and Alcantara are rumored to leave their respective clubs.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Celtics’ Jabari Bird Arrested After Allegedly Assaulting, Kidnapping Somebody
Sep 09, 2018 - 01:50
Bird was on a two-way contract with the Celtics for most of his rookie season, only appearing in 13 games, starting in one. According to the police, the 24-year-old Bird was guarded by police at the hospital while undergoing an evaluation.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Burt Reynolds, star of 'Deliverance,' 'Smokey and the Bandit,' dies at 82
Sep 09, 2018 - 01:43
The star described the love of his life as ex-girlfriend Sally Field , whom he dated on-off for five years in the '70s and '80s. The magnetic actor was known for his roles in " The Longest Yard ", " Deliverance ", and the " Smokey and the Bandit " movies.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tiger Woods stuns golf with second-lowest opening round ever
Sep 09, 2018 - 01:40
Rose had birdies on three of his first four holes and added four more in a blemish-free round. He holed an 8-foot birdie putt on No. 2, part of a run six straight birdies. "I putted well.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Novak Djokovic to face Kei Nishikori in US Open semi-final
Sep 09, 2018 - 01:26
Widely considered the best returner in the game, Djokovic kept accumulating chances - and then failing to cash them in. He is into his third major semifinal - all in NY - but is still in search of his initially Slam trophy.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nike reveals inspiring new ad narrated by Colin Kaepernick
Sep 08, 2018 - 03:05
The ad's universal theme is about athletes pushing for bigger dreams. "Ask if they're insane enough". He implores the listener: "Don't ask if your dreams are insane , ask if they're insane enough".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jorginho agent reveals how Chelsea beat City to his signature
Sep 08, 2018 - 02:26
When asked why they opted to change coach, he replied: "I still don't know". "There was an agreement, but there was no agreement between the clubs".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump wants Sessions to investigate op-ed writer
Sep 08, 2018 - 02:24
Some who agreed with the writer's points suggested the president's reaction actually confirmed the author's concerns. That would be a good scoop!' he said. "A wounded lion is a very unsafe animal, and I think Donald Trump is wounded".