Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder

Chelsea show another side to Sarri-ball- and it isn't pretty

Wilder surprisingly got the nod by a 115-111 margin from one judge, but Fury was awarded the fight 114-110 by another.

Former two-weight world champion Andre Ward wrote on Twitter: "A draw, I understand (even tho I feel Fury won by a 2 or 3 rds)".

Saturday night in Los Angeles, one of the biggest heavyweight showdowns in recent memory will take place.

"I'll be satisfied with (either Fury or Joshua), to be honest". I'd love to go back to a rematch or I'd love to fight Joshua. I got knocked down but I still believe I won the fight.

Deontay Wilder retained his WBC heavyweight crown here yesterday after battling to a split decision draw against Britain's Tyson Fury in a pulsating 12-round battle.

"Deontay will fight anyone". I think my emotions got the best of me and I don' think, I know, my emotions got the best of me just wanting to just really get him out of there.

Wilder said his two knockdowns meant he "definitely won the fight".

Fury's promoter Frank Warren added: "I didn't think he was going to get up".

Powell backs rate hikes; says financial risks contained
And heightened trade tensions might lead to financial turbulence in China that could spill over into the US , the Fed said. Leveraged loans are most often packaged, or securitized, into so-called collateralized loan obligations, or CLOs.

"As long as I'm focused for the full duration of the fight, I don't see him landing any punches at all", Fury said.

"We want to do it again but we want to do it in the (United Kingdom)". It was a great fight, and let's do it again.

In one of the most thrilling heavyweight contests of this millennium, the Briton was floored in the ninth round and dropped heavily in the final moments, setting up an incredible finish where the Mancunian had to survive the remaining two minutes. "I had a holy hand upon me tonight and brought me back". "I'm going to go home and enjoy Christmas and sit down with my team and recalculate".

"It's no secret that Joshua did not want this fight", Fury told his media conference.

"Well the future of boxing is brighter because the heavyweight division right now is so vibrant".

Fury recovered well however and regained his composure to resume where he had left off. DiBella and Finkel admitted they had already started climbing towards the ring in expectation the fight was over. He freely admitted, "I was too anxious in trying to get him out of there".

But Fury never defended the belts as his life went into a downward spiral because of drug and alcohol abuse, mental health issues - including depression and suicidal thoughts - and enormous weight gain from around 260 pounds to 400.

"Everybody out there who has the same problems that I've been suffering with, I did that for you guys".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jose Mourinho - Manchester United's transfer might has waned since Sir Alex's days
Dec 03, 2018 - 10:59
Mourinho lauded Nemanja Matic and Scott McTominay but was critical about the rest of his midfield. In the dressing room row, the Daily Record claim that Mourinho labelled Pogba a "virus".

NYPD to return British couple's engagement ring lost after proposal
Dec 03, 2018 - 10:29
NY police found the ring and put out an all points Twitter bulletin Saturday, looking for the victims of the matrimonial miscue. The relieved couple is back in their home country now, but @NYPD will be sure to get the ring to them quickly. and safely.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Hyundai Palisade: New 8 Passenger SUV With Beautiful Looks
Dec 02, 2018 - 02:47
Additionally, there's a useful new system which allows drivers and passengers to communicate effectively called Driver Talk. To sum that up, the Palisade is supposed to be a premium, Korean-made package of practicality, comfort, and performance.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top G-20 nations agree on trade, migration; not climate change
Dec 02, 2018 - 02:14
But enough has been tweaked for Trump to declare victory on behalf of the United States workers he claims were cheated by NAFTA. Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who has been sharply critical of Saudi Arabia over the incident, is also in attendance.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Jeep Gladiator pickup becomes reality after years of teasing
Dec 02, 2018 - 02:07
Cloth or leather-contoured seats feature accent stitching and adjustable bolster and lumbar support. Indeed, at the front you'd be forgiven for mistaking the Gladiator for a Jeep Wrangler .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top British MP reveals he is HIV positive
Dec 02, 2018 - 00:44
The people who are diagnosed with HIV are encouraged to enroll for treatment at local health centers. A Labour MP announced that he was HIV-positive during a speech in the House of Commons yesterday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top What happens if Theresa May loses the Brexit vote?
Dec 02, 2018 - 00:22
In Buenos Aires, she'll set out what Brexit means for Britain's trading relationships around the world, her office said. She said they were "keen" to sign free trade agreements and wanted certainty, which she pledged her deal would bring.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Palestinians mark 40th International Solidarity Day
Dec 01, 2018 - 02:19
CNN , like most of the mainstream media, was ever ready to let disingenuous backers of the Israeli government rewrite the rules of what is antisemitic and what is not as it regards discussion of Palestinian liberation.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Prince William and Kate visit Leicester City FC to pay tribute
Dec 01, 2018 - 01:51
He added: "If only more owners (of professional football clubs) took his example of how to benefit the community, be involved". Kate, who wore a coat by Catherine Walker , joined William as they chatted with fans outside of the stadium.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Investigators say crashed Lion Air jetliner 'not airworthy'
Dec 01, 2018 - 01:40
The malfunctioning sensor is key to correct operation of the MCAS, which is charged with detecting and correcting unsafe stalls. The report offered new details on persistent problems with sensors on the Lion Air jet and the airline's efforts to fix them.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Lunar Landers Selected by NASA for Payload Delivery to the Moon
Dec 01, 2018 - 01:09
NASA wants to see how it goes at the moon before committing to commercial delivery services at Mars . NASA has big plans to go back to the moon, and it wants private companies to help them get there.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Girl's Letter to Steph Curry Changed How Under Armour Sells His Shoes
Nov 30, 2018 - 02:01
The point guard is a man of his word, and the Curry 5 is now listed under the "Girls Basketball Athletic Shoes" category on Under Armour's website.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Lakers' Ball day-to-day with ankle sprain
Nov 30, 2018 - 01:59
Murray, the seventh overall pick in the 2016 NBA Draft, is averaging 17.4 points per game, 4.4 rebounds, and 4.6 assists. After the contest, multiple Lakers talked about Ball's importance to the team, starting with LeBron James.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Real Mdrid boss justifies critical calls after AS Roma win
Nov 30, 2018 - 01:45
Real Madrid secured first position in Group G courtesy of a 2-0 win over Roma in the Champions League on Tuesday night. What does it mean? "It is up to all players to be at 100 percent, so the coaches pick them".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Sickening ‘waterboarding’ of Syrian refugee schoolboy sparks outrage
Nov 30, 2018 - 01:42
The 16-year-old claimed he had not been bullying his classmate before the incident and was previously on "good terms" with him. His father, who can not be named for legal reasons, told the BBC the attack had left his son "very exhausted psychologically".