Jordyn Woods Says She’s Not a ‘Homewrecker,’ Gets Slammed by Khloé Kardashian

Kylie Jenner Accuses Travis Scott of Cheating

Khloe Kardashian has slammed Kylie Jenner's former BFF Jordyn Woods in a bitter social media rant.

Tweeting about why she hasn't addressed Tristan publicly, she wrote: "Tristan is equally to blame but Tristan is the father of my child".

Khloe reacted by basically coming for Jordyn with no mention of the baby daddy who is known for straying. "I didn't think, 'How would I feel if somebody I knew was hanging at my ex's house or the father of my child's house?" "He didn't try to make a move on me or take me to any room".

'The world attacks, it just happens, you will never get around the world attack, ' he said.

While on the show, Jordyn denied all rumours that she slept with Tristan.

After the kiss, Woods said, "I was like, more in shock". "People have dehumanized her in this situation to where they can't feel for her".

Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's relationship may be on the rocks after she accused him of cheating on her, according to reports.

He then replied to an account and went in further: "My whole entire town knows they've been hooking up for at least a few months..."

Israeli air force retaliates for balloon bomb in Gaza
IDF procedures on the border accord with global law and the standards of other militaries worldwide. In its recommendations, it called for the U.N.

"I was honest about being there but I wasn't honest about the actions that had taken place", she said. When the bar closed, a friend told her they were going to someone's house and that someone ended up being Tristan. "I don't think he's in wrong either because I allowed to be in that position. I shouldn't even have been there", the 21-year-old said in the interview taped Tuesday. "My butt was never sitting on him". "And what I want to say to you is that the world attacks", Will said in the episode.

She later admitted to Khloe and Kylie that she was at his house, but she never said anything about the kiss.

This follower stated: "Oh, Jordan, imagine how different the situation would've been had she gone straight to Khloe after the "incident" to let her know what was up!"

"You ARE the reason my family broke up!" "Never a thought, never a consideration, never happened, and never will I and that's why I'm willing to be put up to the test". I would never try to hurt someone's home, especially someone that I love.

While appearing in a Teen Vogue shoot back in 2015, Kylie told Stassie, "You've been the most consistent and loyal friend in my life".

On Tuesday, Kardashian tweeted: "Hi loves, wanted you to know that I appreciate you!"

Woods described the night in question, saying that she went with friends to Thompson's house after a night out at the club. I don't need your situation. "I can't. That family was broken before this".

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Crowds gather at border for Indian pilot’s release
Mar 02, 2019 - 02:24
Masood Azhar is terror group Jaish-e-Mohammad's chief and is held responsible for taking out terror attacks against India. Earlier this month, the group claimed responsibility for a deadly bombing which killed over 40 Indian security personnel.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Battle over security clearances accelerates with report of Trump intervention
Mar 02, 2019 - 02:07
Trump's past statements indicating he would not and did not weigh in on Kushner's security clearance . The letter to Cipollone illustrated how the White House counsel's office has been hard in the past.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top People Are Calling Ivanka Trump a Hypocrite over Her Latest Interview
Mar 02, 2019 - 01:35
And yet she has the audacity to sit there and tell us that because she traveled the country for four short years, she knows best what American workers actually want.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top YouTube Disables Comments on Videos with Young Children
Mar 02, 2019 - 01:22
Though the company said it's starting with a small group, it eventually wants to open up comments again to more creators. In a statement today , YouTube said it has now blocked comments on tens of millions of videos featuring young children.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Fernando Alonso hints at possible F1 return
Mar 01, 2019 - 01:46
The pace was good, but we just have to focus on ourselves and work through the program we've defined for each day". It's important that we keep doing that. "So I feel very good now, very competitive in any vehicle that I jump in".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Russia, hush money, lies: Takeaways from Cohen's testimony
Mar 01, 2019 - 01:15
The board further noted how Cohen calling Trump "a racist" and "a conman" during his testimony was "dishearteningly believable". They claimed Cohen and the Democrats are out to destroy Trump and that he is seeking a lesser prison sentence for his crimes.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Butts asks to testify after Wilson-Raybould bombshell
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:54
Instead, they requested her to pursue a deferred prosecution agreement , which allowed the company to pay a fine. The prime minister says the ethics commissioner, Mario Dion, will settle disagreements over what happened.

US economic growth in 2018 misses Trump’s 3 percent target
Mar 01, 2019 - 00:37
Fed Chairman Jerome Powell reaffirmed the US central bank's position in his testimonies before lawmakers on Tuesday and Wednesday. Business investment spending came in at a strong 6.2 percent annual rate, up from 2.5 percent in the previous quarter.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pentagon: US Strike in Somalia Kills 35 Terrorists
Feb 28, 2019 - 02:24
Earlier this month, however, Africa Command chief Thomas Waldhauser told USA lawmakers that air strikes would not be enough to stop the group.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pell's bail revoked, sentencing set for March 13
Feb 28, 2019 - 02:22
At a morning briefing, Gisotti said Pell's five-year term as Vatican economy minister had expired on 24 February. But the bail application was later withdrawn, and no date has been set for an appeal hearing.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Nearly all United Kingdom businesses are 'not ready' for no deal Brexit
Feb 28, 2019 - 02:17
MPs are staging a new round of non-binding votes on Brexit tonight - the third set since the deal was defeated on January 15. May updated the House of Commons on Tuesday after a Cabinet meeting at Downing Street with Brexit as the sole agenda item.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Pete Davidson Defends Mac Miller's Honor During Standup Gig
Feb 28, 2019 - 02:13
Give him his money back and get him the fuck out. "I hope you're f**king proud of yourself", he tells the heckler. Pete Davidson had zero tolerance for a heckler who reportedly made light of rapper Mac Miller's death.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Artificial Tears Market Production Volume, Growth rate and Future Opportunities from 2018
Feb 28, 2019 - 01:33
The Artificial Intelligence Platform market, with respect to the product type, is segregated into On-Premise and Cloud-based. For each region , market size and end users are analyzed as well as segment markets by types, applications and companies.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Phillies have 'grown concerned' Harper with sign in LA
Feb 27, 2019 - 02:16
Because the saga still, somehow, has not ended, it is clear Bryce Harper has not found the offer that makes him happy. Maybe it'll be the Dodgers taking advantage of this freaky market to land Harper on a surprising deal.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Michael Cohen Disbarred After Conviction for Lying Under Oath
Feb 27, 2019 - 01:48
His willingness to cooperate with law enforcement has infuriated Trump, who called him a "rat" in December. Cohen's first public hearing will happen on Wednesday, as he faces the House Oversight Committee.